Scroll down for compatible accessories. (Contact us for bulk discount)
- 19 inch standard free standing enclosure in black
- ETSI standard 19″ front and rear vertical profiles (fully adjustable)
- Up to 800Kg static load capacity (ideal for telecoms, data, and battery backup rackmount devices)
- Integral electrical earth connection
- 600mm and 800mm deep: Lockable front door (tempered glass) with integral slotted air vents
- 1000mm and 1200mm deep: Front full mesh door for improved airflow with left/right hand spring loaded opening
- 800mm wide: Server cabinets come complete with two full height vertical cable management with jumper rings and ‘cover and clip’ housing
- Lockable rear door
- Keys supplied as standard
- Front and rear doors are fully reversible
- Removable sides
- Front, rear and top vented slots for improved air flow
- Multiple cable entry (gland plates) in the base of the cabinet
- Attached shipping/standard Duty Castors with supplied adjustable jacking feet
- Powder coated finish
- ValuCab comes as a rack only
- EcoNet Cab comes with roof fans, a shelf, and a bag of 50x cage nuts & bolts
Delivery is to kerb-side only and not to inside the property. You must ensure someone can take delivery of the items, that if you have ordered large items you have adequate manpower on-site to move it, and that it will fit through all doorways and passageways to its destination. Palletised delivery couriers allow 15 minutes for the item to be checked. Sign for it as DAMAGED if you see any sign of damage (structural, dents, scratches, etc.) and notify us within 24 hours. Otherwise, by signing for the goods you are accepting the delivery is in perfect condition and the supplier will not be able to uphold any claims made against this delivery at a later date.
Restocking and redelivery costs are high for wall racks and floor standing cabinets due to the nature of the product and transit costs. The delivery charged at checkout does not reflect the actual cost of delivery.
Because of the high cost of shipping you will want to make sure you are ordering the correct size and type of rack for your needs as we cannot refund the actual cost of shipping if you have ordered the wrong rack or changed your mind. There will be a restocking fee if an alternative is not ordered from the same range of racks. You will also need to pay for the cost of shipping the items back to us as well as take on the risk of doing so.
See Terms including delivery information for full details.